China Visa (Eng)
Tourist and family visit visa (L-visa) is issued to a foreign citizen who comes to China for tourist purpose, family visit or other personal affairs.
1. Please provide the following documents
(1) Original passport remaining to be valid for at least six months from the date of application with at least 2 blank visa pages.
(2) One completed Visa Application Form (e-Form / Download) with a recently-taken colorful passport photo (48mmX33mm) stuck on it; all the items on the application form should be completed neatly with genuine information; if the applicant has a Chinese name, the Chinese name should be filled in. False or incomplete information and illegible characters may lead to refusal of a visa. Religious personages and media personnel need to declare that they shall not engage in any activities relating to religion and news reporting during the period in China in Section 5 of the application form.
(3) An invitation letter issued by a Chinese unit or an individual; If the invitation letter can not be provided,the applicant may provide the travel schedule, air ticket and hotel reservation instead.
(4) An applicant (born in China, former Chinese citizen) who applies for a Chinese visa for the first time is required to provide his/her previous Chinese passport for cancellation. If an applicant got Chinese visa before and applies for Chinese visa with a new passport, the old passport and photocopy of Chinese visa in it is also required.
(5) A Chinese child born in Canada who applies for a Chinese visa for the first time shall provide parent’s permanent resident card or foreign passport and birth certificate(original and copy).
Business Hours:(Monday – Friday) Visa application: 9:00-15:00 Payment and collection 9:00-16:00
NOTICE: Our visa center accepts urgent service(2nd working day collection) application until 12:00.
Add: 250-999 West Broadway, Vancouver,BC, V5Z 1K5